Saturday, October 26, 2013

They really are *this* cute!

My family doesn't *do* Halloween...but my sister does with hers. She loves to make the costumes for her girls! This year, Eloise just *loves* Peter Pan...so that is who she was for Halloween! Dinah was transformed into Tinkerbell! They looked incredibly cute! I think my sister did an absolutely FANTASTIC job on their costumes, don't you? 



Peter Pan with my Madelyn (notice El even has a felt dagger her mama made her?)...


Playing cars with X...


Is this not the cutest Tinkerbell you have ever seen???



She is just so darling!


Oh no! Tink is falling apart! ;)


It's always such a joy to spend time with our girls! We all love them to pieces! :) 
Hope you enjoyed the photos! 

Warmly,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy