Saturday, March 30, 2013

Maybe Spring is Finally Here!?

                 Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, 
not in books alone but in every leaf of springtime. 
~Martin Luther    

                  

Do you see that? Coming through the window there....yes, that's *sunshine*! Glorious, glorious sunshine! Today has been absolutely gorgeous in Western PA and I am so thankful! Unfortunately, I have been fighting a headache most of the day...so I didn't get to enjoy the day fully...but I am still so grateful for the sunshine, warmer temps (still cold...but so much warmer than before), and melting snow! 

I was able to hang some laundry out on the lines to dry! It smells delightful...few things smell better than line-dried clothes!



A lot of our snow has melted but there is still some that is hanging on. I am anxious for it *all* to disappear! :)






Once it's dark and time can no longer be enjoyed outside, it's fun to play games *in*side! Madelyn and I love to play UpWords! She looks as though she is bored in the picture below but she really isn't...just trying to figure out the next word to play! :)


Madelyn is also working on another latch hook project! She really enjoys it and it makes me happy to see her work on projects!


The truth of the resurrection gives life to every other area of gospel truth. The resurrection is the pivot on which all of Christianity turns and without which none of the other truths would much matter. Without the resurrection, Christianity would be so much wishful thinking, taking its place alongside all other human philosophy and religious speculation.
~John MacArthur

It's almost Resurrection Day...and oh what a celebration should be had! He lives! He lives! My Savior lives! He died...and then He rose again. He (and He alone) is worthy of our worship. How thankful I am for Jesus. Paul Washer puts is beautifully HERE. I really encourage you to watch it (it's only 10 min. long). I hope you enjoy your Sunday...remembering what Christ did for you. I pray you can spend the day with loved ones and spend the day glorifying Him

Immanuel, God with us in our nature, in our sorrow, in our lifework, in our punishment, in our grave, and now with us, or rather we with Him, in resurrection, ascension, triumph, and Second Advent splendor.
~Charles Spurgeon

In Christian love,
Katy

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog I am new and plan on visiting often

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy, I also love the smell of cloths lined dried. But not my towels too much, kinda rough. LOL
    It has been a much cooler Spring around here. I need to get myself into the yard work mode. I hope you're well and that the sunshine will always touch your life.
    Blessings, Roxy
    P.S. I cut out your apron the other day, now I just need to get it sewn. I had fun picking out some material for you!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy