Saturday, March 16, 2013

Here It Is...

 ...the post many have asked for...full-body weight loss photos. I must admit to you, it's very embarrassing taking photos of yourself and then posting them online. Put my children, husband or home in front of the camera and I am happy to snap away...but of myself...oh dear. But I *did* want to show proof of the 60+ lbs. I have now lost.

So here you have them...just a few. The first two were taken this morning right before I left for spin class. My hair is back, I have *no* make-up on...but it's me...in all my ready-to-workout-glory! ;)



And here is a photo (although blurry) of me in my normal-ness...typically a skirt and top with my hair down...


I have 11 pounds to go until I am at my high school graduation weight! I would like to lose more than that though...but I am just going to continue on with my healthy lifestyle (eating healthy and in moderation and lots of exercise). 

So...there it is. I posted pics of myself. I'm so glad that is over with. :) 
Thank you for your encouragement in this journey. I pray you are doing well with your journey to health as well...and if you haven't started ~ I hope you do. 

Kindly,
Katy

It's all about Jesus Christ being first....and second and third and fourth and fifth. 
 What I'm saying is, don't put Jesus first. 
  Jesus is everything
 He's not just first in the rank, He is everything
~Paul Washer

19 comments:

  1. Good Morning!!
    And you my friend have given God ALL the Glory.
    We are called to inspire one another for we all need one another. I am blessed to have been a witness of this amazing journey.
    You look healthy and filled with joy.
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ..oh...My! You look fantastic!!! Be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic Katy!!!! I am so happy for you, you have worked hard and it shows!! God Bless!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look AMAZING! I'm so proud of what you've accomplished so far and I'll continue to cheer you on as you keep it up! I think it's great that you've added running too. If you ever have any questions about that, let me know. I've learned a lot over the years. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katy, you look GREAT!!! So pretty!!! So happy for you!!
    Blessings! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you!
    Amazing transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look healthy and happy and pretty Katy! What an amazing journey this has been for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look fantastic! so inspiring to me. thanks for being willing to put yourself out there.
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katy,

    You have a lovely family. Somehow I overlooked your comments at my blog over a year ago. If you are interested, you can see my response here:

    http://arminianperspectives.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/john-piper-on-god-ordaining-all-sin-and-evil-part-1-an-arminian-response-to-pipers-first-question/

    God Bless,
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, that was the wrong link. That is a link that I referred you to in my comment. Here is the link to me actual response: http://arminianperspectives.wordpress.com/2011/12/29/a-well-expressed-and-concise-comment-on-the-fundamental-problem-with-calvinist-sovereignty/#comment-9902

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing and must feel the same!! Is there another baby in the future now? lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look AWESOME!!! Of course, you are a beautiful person inside and out!! I love seeing all the photos of your home as well! Your home is so beautiful!! It's somewhere that I could really sit back and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great, Katy! So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at you!! Sooo happy for you Katy. Lovely inside and out! (:

    Have a wonderful week ahead.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  15. It has been so inspiring to watch you persevere on your journey. What an amazing passion God has filled you with. I have no doubt that you will reach your goals! You are a encouragement Katy! You look so energetic and as always beautiful. Angelia in Tx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Keep on running the race & persevering! You are an inspiration! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Katy you look so different!! You must be so proud of yourself, i just love reading your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are such an inspiration in so many ways!! Your joy in what you have accomplished shows in the smile on your face!! You are a beautiful woman of God! I love following your blog. You are inspiring me to make many changes in my life!!!...To God be the Glory, Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look great Katy! Congratulations. All of your hard work has paid off! I'm sure you will surpass your goal.:) Hope you have a great day.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy