Monday, October 8, 2012

The New Dishwasher...


Chris, sweet as he is, worked all day Saturday putting in my new dishwasher and counter...


There were snags along the way that made it take so long. I can't even tell you how much I appreciate all the hard work he did!


Here, we were just checking how it worked...


The inside (isn't it pretty?)...


And there it is...finished! The extra bit of counter and storage beside the dishwasher are just wonderful too! I love it all and am extremely excited about it! It all looks *just* as I pictured it! Notice, though, that I need to do a little more wallpapering towards the bottom of the wall. I wasn't sure how it was all going to line up when I first put it all up.


I can't wait to put this dishwasher to good use! :) I am so thankful God blessed me with such a talented husband...truly, I think the man can do *anything* he puts his mind to! I am typing this post out on Sunday...but it won't post till Monday. As of right now, I haven't run the dishwasher with a load in it yet...I am quite nervous!! ;)

And...just because I thought this was a better photo of my weight loss progress, here's a new one...


The shirt is a bit big on me (but I am still wearing some of the clothes that I already had...even though they are a couple sizes too big). The skirt was a thrift store find and although you can't see, I also have on a black pair of knit tights! I look forward to be able to show you more progress in a few months! I am so thankful for the strength God has given me to pursue this journey of health! It's not always easy...but He always keeps me going! :)

If you haven't yet....please go enter my giveaway HERE!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely week ahead!

Warmly, Katy

9 comments:

  1. You look wonderful.Congratulations!! You inspire me in so many ways. I have been visiting your blog for awhile. When I am having a down day,this is one place I come to get a pick me up. I love your post's,so glad I found your blog.
    Have a great day:0) ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dishwashers are one of the greatest gifts from God right up there with washing machine/dryer and automobile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy - You look awesome! Yay! And yay for the dishwasher too! I think you'll find it so helpful. It really helps in keeping the dirty-dishes clutter off your counters and sink. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is looking good up there Katy! (: I know the new dishwasher will save you considerable time.

    Happy Monday!

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was without my dishwasher last week for a simple repair and I thought it was the most inconvenient thing! I complained everytime I had to wash dishes!! It is so much faster and easter to load the dishwasher and turn it on and then later take care of beautiful, sanatized, clean dishes. I am happy for you! Enjoy it...I know you will.

    Also, yes, that shirt is pretty big under the arms and such..and it is very noticeable that you have lost a large amount of weight. You look so nice. You should be very proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks wonderful and I adore your countertop! I like being able to stash my dirty dishes and not have them cluttering up my sink.

    You look fantastic! It is not easy to lose weight... you should be so happy. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks so very nice! I thought I'd missed it...being with Mom. She's been sick and went into hospital for tests. I am so happy I had the time to see your finished hard work. You are doing so well with your weight loss, congratulations.
    All The Best,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new counter top and dishwasher...I'm sure having a dishwasher will save you a lot of time. You look great and your consistency and discipline are an inspiration and encouragement to me!! (I love your outfit...especially the skirt....I love thrift store finds :) )

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy