Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Visit with Eloise (and her mom)...

This past Wednesday, after finishing up our schooling, we got to visit with the Squeezle and her mama (my sister) at my dad's garage. :) Here are some photos of our visit....


Jaxson hard at work...


Madelyn and Eloise....Say *Cheese*!



Xavier~the~Builder...


Eloise loves the mail truck!


Trike riding...


A pretty mama with her sleeping baby...


When we got home...it was pancakes (recipe from my Homestead Blessings Cookbook) for supper!




I have not heard back from the winner of the Kyle Sherman CD giveaway. If I don't hear from her tonight, I will be picking a new winner tomorrow (Monday). :)

Thanks for dropping by! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Warmly,
Katy

4 comments:

  1. WHY DIDNT YOU USE YOUR GRIDDLE PAN!!!!?? oi vey! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics...Love pancakes for din, nothing better..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband has been on vacation all week and worked on our daughter's truck and his jeep, doing repairs. He looked liked Jaxson in these pictures. I am sure that he would love this picture of Jaxson busy under the car! That is too cute. I have to remember to show him this. Smiles, Angelia in Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures; we turn our bottle of syrup over also! Funny how one can think they are the only ones that do something, but I guess all great minds think alike!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy