Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Doing well...


Hello friends! :)

I am so thankful to be able to say that we are just fine. Our electric only blinked once. Some others in our town have lost their electric and I am not sure how long it will be until they will get it back. It's been raining all week (and will continue to). After it clears up, I need to go out and clean up around the house and yard where the wind blew things around.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. My prayers are going out to those who have lost so much in this storm. In the news, it says there could be billions in damage. :( I pray you all are safe and have not had much damage to your home and area.

X fell asleep yesterday afternoon, in the chair...


I wanted to update you all quickly. Thank you for your loving concern. Now we all need to pray and try and help those who *have* gone through the worst of this storm!

I need to finish getting ready to head to spin class this morning!
Thank you for visiting!!!

Warmly,
 Katy

10 comments:

  1. blessings Katy, very thankful all is well with you, continuing to pray for so many others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you guys are good - - was keeping a watchful eye. (:

    Take good care and thanks for the update. Keep right on spinn'in... (:

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that you're safe. We've been praying about the situation.

    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage
    Just outside Joplin, Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness you are all safe and sound. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you all are safe!!! Sending prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce from MarylandOctober 31, 2012 at 12:47 PM

    Katy, I'm so happy to hear that you came the through the storm without losing your power or sustaining any damage. We also fared well; however, some of our family members are still without power and may have to wait for several days to be restored. We have so much to be thankful for, though, as no one was injured and all are safe. Take care, my friend, and hug your sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We weathered the storm just fine too. So thankful.

    We never did lose our power - another blessing!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. José van MerrebachOctober 31, 2012 at 2:17 PM

    So happy that you are all safe! Thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad that you all are okay. A friend of mine has a daughter near Philadelphia and she has been without power and they were out of school until yesterday. I hope she got power back by today. There are a lot of sad stories from this storm. They are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy