Friday, October 16, 2009

Jaxson's Haircut!

My smallest one got his hair trimmed today! Previously we had buzzed it whenever it needed cut but as I let it grow out a bit...I noticed it start to curl! It is just too cute and along with proddings from family and friends...we let it continue to grow *much to Chris's disliking*! ;)

But then it did hit a point where it *was* just a bit too long...so we went and had it trimmed at my aunt's salon today! :) Doesn't he look so handsome? I didn't post any before pics...but if you look back in my posts...you can see some of his crazy *cute* hair!

**Also...I have to mention the fact that today....we got snow. Yes...snow here in western PA in the middle of October! I, myself, like colder weather...but snow...? Already?? I am truly hoping it doesn't stay too long. I want it to wait till December! ;)
**Before I go...I just wanted to say that I started reading Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, yesterday. I am liking it so far...although I am only about 50 pages in. I sometimes have to reread what he writes...just so I can fully grasp it. But once I understand what he is saying...it makes for easier reading as I go. Have you ever read this book? If so, I would love to hear your thoughts on it! :)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
For those of you, like us, who have snow...stay warm!!!

16 comments:

  1. We got snow too, a little early in my opinion! love the haircut:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute haircut. We have snow in the forecast this weekend here in VA. Hope we actually get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute!

    So far no snow in WV (a little flurry in the mountain area's). I also can wait a little while. I hear we are supposed to have a snowy cold winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Jax that I think he looks handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a handsome little guy! I am hearing that we will be having some flurries tomorrow. Way to early for snow!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Jax looks quite handsome and grown up.....and yes, I have read "Mere Christianity" but it's been a few years..great book

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's cold around here too. Your son is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a handsome little guy! Love the haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's cute. Curly hair? Oh my! It would be neat to see how it turn out. LOL ~ Dawn ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the haircut. He is a cutie. Snow? already? Wow. We are freezing here and it is just in the high 40's. We would be cold if we had snow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Handsome lil guy.

    Snow. Ha! I'm wearing shorts over here in the big ol' TX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katy~ That haircut is just too cute, I mean handsome :) Snow, I would like some snow...we never get snow..well I do remember on Valentines day back in like 1975 I think we got like a quarter inch. In your previous post you showed a book that you are journaling in, do you mind me asking where you got it??? I am just nosey!!!
    Have a great weekend
    Blessings,Joann

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a handsome little guy! He has a beautiful smile.

    We got snow in Northwestern PA as well. Are you ready to give up on fall and start winter - I'm not!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Katy, I love Jax's haircut, he looks adorable! We had snow Wednesday and Thursday, way too early for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Katy,
    So nice to meet you, I have just spent a few minutes enjoying your beautiful blog, and was so blessed by reading of your family life. I felt such peace and contentment here.What a blessing to find women who love God and want to serve Him by serving their family and others.

    Great haircut for your son, he is adorable, as far as the snowfall, I bet it was beautiful. We don't get much snow where we live but I think the first is always the prettiest.

    I really enjoyed your story of finding the mouse in the chicken feed, that happened to me once but he jumped on me and really scared me, I almost fainted.Needless to say he was not as lucky as your little friend. LOL
    Your Ruthie is precious, and such loyalty! Thank you for sharing, as you can see I so enjoyed my visit.

    Thank you for visiting me and for leaving such a sweet comment.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  16. You could send me some of that snow. I love it. I guess I like it because I don't have to get out in it and can just enjoy the beauty. Your son is so cute with his haircut.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy