Monday, February 18, 2008

Waffles Fit for a Princess (and two princes)....

For Christmas, my Aunt Ginny gave us a really neat Cinderella Waffle Maker. It makes the best thick yummy waffles....made from scratch, of course! (I used the recipe from my Betty Crocker cookbook) So...here are some pics of everyone in their PJs....getting ready to eat some Cinderella Waffles!!! (M made that visor on her head...she loves it...hehe. J was moody and wouldn't look at the camera in this pic.)

X impatiently waiting for his food (he doesn't like the idea that things take TIME to cook! LOL...

J finally deciding to give a smile for the camera....woot!

And lastly....a better pic of my new valance I had posted about HERE. Still not an awesome pic though...I don't know what I am doing wrong with my camera?? But better, nonetheless!

Today is a day of cleaning for me. M doesn't have school because it is an ACT 80 teacher day. So...we will be cleaning and playing and trying to all get along! LOL

OH...I am on the 3rd book of the Abram's Daughters Series by Beverly Lewis, The Betrayal....I am almost finished with it. Oh my goodness...I really love these books...they totally just pull me in! I don't want to spoil it for anyone...so I will just say that you need to read this series....twists and turns all through it. Wonderful books! :) I hope you all have a truly wonderful day! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Cool waffles! Never seen a waffle maker like that. Love your little munchkins too!

    Hey Katy thanks for the calendar for my blog. :-)

    Linda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat & they look so yummy!
    Adorable pictures too.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids, and waffles (LOL) are adorable!

    I loved that series, too. Those were books I couldn't put down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~ what great-looking waffles! Who wouldn't want to eat those?!

    Your kids are just precious!

    As for the picture of your window, I think it's very hard to photograph looking at an open window. Do you have a pull-down blind hiding behind that valance, by any chance? If so, if you pull that down to block the sun, you should be able to get a better shot of the valance. It looks really pretty!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a waffle!! ; ) They look yummy and I never knew you could buy a Cinderella waffle maker! My daughter would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wouldn't Eve just LOVE that waffle maker! It's the little things in life... :)

    J is TOO cute! Love that smile!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just found you and thought I would pop in and say Hi. You have a nice blog, too much to read right now though. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, My youngest is in love with Cinderella everything :) Didn't know that even existed. Love your Valance! I prefer valances, I still want to see outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the coolest thing ever!!! I want one!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy