Thursday, February 28, 2008

Breakfast Casserole

I wanted to share a wonderful recipe that I have. Some of you may have already made it before...it is sooo good. It is Breakfast Casserole (I usually call it egg casserole though). I have made it for breakfasts as well as suppers. I made it for supper the other day and forgot to take a pic to show you...but it really is delicious and I thought I definitely NEED to share this with everyone!

1 lb. bacon or sausage
6 eggs
2 c. milk
2 slices bread, cubed
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. dry mustard
1 c. cheddar cheese, grated


Brown meat, drain fat and chop up. Mix the rest of the ingredients and pour into greased 9x9 pan or baking dish. Refridgerate overnight (or if you are making it for supper...you can make it in the morning and let it refridgerate during the day).
The next morning: cook for 45 minutes @ 350*.



It is soooo easy and sooo delicious!!! Enjoy!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Katy, How are you. Just stopping in and enjoying your blog. However, I am having trouble reading all of your posts. The left hand side of the recipe ingredients are cut off with the Mike Huckabee banner. Is it my computer settings? Anyhow, I really love visiting your blog. Blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katy,
    That recipe sounds great.I`m looking for easy things to make for Sunday mornings and this sounds perfect!We are going food shopping this weekend so I definatly will be making this!I will let you know how it turned out!Have a wonderful day!mom211911

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds great! too bad I didn't read this first thing this morning, we could have had it tonight after work. bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the french toast casserole is MUCH better... but this is good too. :) its good for when you have company over!! or christmas morning (yum!)...
    -devon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katy,

    This recipe sounds SO SO good, thank you for sharing :)

    Hugs,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where's the fork? Sounds soooo good!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I wanted something different for supper tonight, and I think I'm going to try your casserole. I'll let you know how we like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy