Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Kitchen Curtains!!!

My mom is sooo thoughtful! She found this valance while shopping yesterday and got it for me! It is TOTALLY my style and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :) Sorry the pictures are so dark. I did edit them to try and make them lighter....but this was the best I can do. Also..I tried EVERY setting on my camera..and couldn't get the flash to work...?? I guess because it is daytime? I don't know...LOL. I will try and get a better pic sometime....but at least you can see these for right now! (please excuse my ugly garage out the windows...LOL...in the summer it really IS pretty to look out those windows cuz i have flowers planted etc...I promise!)

8 comments:

  1. I really like the curtains! Do the stars look like they have been quilted? Your kitchen is beautiful from what I can see!

    Hugs,
    Kerri
    PS I have not forgot about what I am sending you, I had a cooking goof-up and I am having to wait to remake the bread. Sorry for the delay and please be patient with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them! I love your kitchen Katy. It's so pretty=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, yes, it's official now, you and I definitely have very similar taste. :) I LOVE those! How sweet of your mom to surprise you with something so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy, thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your red countertops in your kitchen. The new curtains are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your red counter tops! I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone..you are too kind..i actually HATE my kitchen and can't wait to redo it someday...but i try to make the best of what i have! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katy, Love your new Curtains. Your kitchen is so pretty!
    BTW, I like the February calendar you have on your left sidebar. Did you make it? I would love to have one too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Ohio Star is my very favorite quilt pattern ... and the log cabin. I use stars a lot in decorating my home. So needless to say, I adore those curtains!

    Please don't change those countertops. They are awesome!

    Hugs,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy