Monday, February 25, 2008

My Kitchen

A friend of mine requested to see pics of my kitchen.....so....here they are. I seriously hate my kitchen and can't wait to redo it...but I decorate and do the best with what I have! The lower half of the fridge is the kids domain...so..their magnets etc are all scattered about LOL




On the corner cupboard in this above pic...is my planner and my family companion binder! :) I LOVE my planner especially....totally keeps me organized!!! :) So anyway...there you have it..my kitchen! LOL
(BTW~ that room behind my dining room is actually the playroom...thus the toys on the floor you can see...*blush*)

11 comments:

  1. But don't you know that the toys on the floor is a good thing! It means you have a house with children in it, and that is a happy house indeed!

    Love the red accents of your kitchen! Beautiful!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a warm cozy place to be! Love the red accents and the nice angles of that room. I think it is great. Wish I could pop in for a cup of tea!

    Hugs,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice! You really are a country kinda gal! LOL. Thanks for showing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I have told you before I really love your kitchen. I can't tell you enough how much fun we'd have shopping together if we just lived closer LOL!
    We need a girls weekend. Meet up & shop LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your kitchen is adorable ....red and white....purrrrfect :-) Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh- I like that corner area. How perfect for organizing things. Your whole kitchen has a nice cozy feel- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful country kitchen. Love the red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your kitchen,Katy!It is very cute!~~~~mom211911

    ReplyDelete
  9. Country cozy home feel, Love the look of your kitchen. Especially that Rooster print on the corner cabinet door area. Looks Inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your kitchen, especially the red!

    I am very thriftily changing up my kitchen -- I should post about it someday! It's been a LONG process!

    Sherry

    p.s. I "tagged" you on my blog!
    http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com/2008/02/reading-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy