Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Getting Back Into The Swing of Things

Well....I finally caught it...that dreadful flu bug. Now I am just praying no one else in my family gets it. I felt queasy all afternoon on Monday and then I was sick all Monday night. Yesterday, M went to school and Chris's mom watched X and my mom and then my sister watched J. My sister has some pics about it HERE. So, I was able to rest all day...but let me tell ya...i felt like such a slug. I am totally ready to get back into the swing of things today.

Photobucket

I have been trying to catch up on some of the blogs I read daily. I also plan on posting that Crusty Italian Bread recipe from my friend mom211911 as well. My house is in dire need of cleaning and straightening up. I still feel kinda queasy...so I am going to do things as I can today and just take it one step at a time.

I know I missed my blog friend, Cindy's birthday yesterday....so I want to wish her a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you had a great day Cindy! :) Also...if any of you were bidding on or have checked out my ebay listings HERE, they are ending very soon! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day! And if you can, please lift up a prayer for my family that no one else gets sick. Such a miserable thing to have~the flu. Ya know? Thanks so much!!! Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Katy~ I hope that you are feeling better and that nobody else in your family gets sick. My little ones had the flu a few months back and it was miserable. Of course, I'd have traded them places in a heartbeat~ it's so sad when little ones are sick like that!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so sorry you got that horrible flu bug! I feel deeply for you! It's awful to be that sick - especially when you have a family to take care of! I hope you are able to ease back into things and feel so much better today.

    And yes, I will be praying that your family stays well! This is one instance where sharing is not a good thing! :)

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comments. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There Katy,

    Sorry I haven't been by in a while, I have been sick too, and just busy with things around the home.

    I do wish you and your family to get better and healthy real soon! Or, at least, your other family members do not get this dreadful cold/flu!

    I hope other then that you are doing well, and Love to you my friend,
    Jeannene

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you a feeling a bit better... please go to this Blog: http://jaimefits.blogspot.com/
    you might have better words for her than i do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy,
    I`m so sorry to hear that you had the flu.I just said a prayer for your family.I always have many to pray for,so sometimes if I get a prayer request from someone I`ll say a prayer right away,so I don`t forget.I feel a little tired and head achy today.Hubby is home for the rest of the week and because he works overnight he is always up on his days off so we were up until almost 12:30am so I`m sure that`s part of the reason for me feeling sick today.Oh well,take care and have a blessed day:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. katy, i just wanted to tell you how much i enjoy your blog...it has the most inviting feel and look of any blog i've ever seen. it really draws you in...anyway, i've thought that the last couple of times i've visited and wanted to mention it..

    lov
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Katy! My oldest just came down with it this morning as well. He is so miserable, too!

    Now you get the rest you need. You really need it or this virus will just knock the noodles out of you.

    Praying for you & your dear family,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you are not feeling well, I'm sick as well. Hope you get better soon!

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. awe nuts, seems you are eeling as good as I am!!! Hope you recover quick and I plan on getting your package out next week, sorry for the delay!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy