Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pinball Anyone???

So last night was my brother in laws birthday and he took my hubby, Chris, to a college bball game a couple hours away for fun. (Some others went with them too). My mother in law had taken the two older kids to the family camp over night (the kids LOVE that!)....so it was just me and J here last night. Well, my uncle owns a christian teen center downtown and my sister and her bf Cory volunteer there....so J and I went down there to hang out with them and we got dinner etc. They have an old school pinball machine in there that J just LOVES!!! Watching him play is sooo cute! I didn't have my camera...but my sister had her cell phone...so she took a couple pics for me and then emailed them to me!!! Thanks Devon!


I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday with your families! Remember, it is the Lord's Day! Blessings! xoxo

7 comments:

  1. What a nice time for you and J. He looks like such a cutie playing that huge game :-) Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, J's little arms were just barely long enough to reach the buttons!!! He is adoreable!!! Glad ya'll had a Fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love pinball- I'd rather play that than most arcade games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually remember playing on a NEW Charlie's Angels pinball machine one summer long ago while KC and the Sunshine Band played in the background. Good grief, I am sooo old!
    p.s.- LUV the new kitchen curtains! (I'm glad you can't see how eat up I am with envy....lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pinball! Daniel and I play it together on the computer - sometimes. It's so fun and addicting! Such cute pictures of your little man.

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy