Monday, February 11, 2008

Do you want to know HOW cold it is here??

It is soooo cold that the kids are on a 2 hour delay from school!!! My mother in law's thermometer read -1 this morning she said when she called to chat. HOLY COW!!! Ok, I know in some places it is even colder than that...but still....brrrrrrr!!Above is a picture of part of our backyard. (Aren't the woods so pretty? I love them!) And below is a picture out the side window of my bedroom. That is the top of our garage there. (We have a HUGE garage!) Hehe, if you look in that pic..you can see the reflection of my camera in the window. LOL


Last night was our Valentine's Supper at church! It was a lot of fun! I was going to take my camera, but didn't. I wish I would have though. The meal was free and it was semi formal dress. They had it decorated so pretty! We had a wonderful evening!!! I hope you all had a fantastic Sunday as well!

I plan to post the next chapter of the Proverbs study I am doing, later on today. First I have housework to do (today is "change the bed sheets" day for me...every other monday) and then I need to get M off to school and then I hope to be able to post my study! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my.....and I thought 6 was bad......Glad your school district is playing it smart :-) Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so ready for spring. It was 9 degrees when I got up this morning. I love snow pictures. We haven't had much snow at all this year. Glad you had a nice dinner at church. Sounds like fun.
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you captured the sun through the trees!! It almost looks like first suns heat and steam in the picture. I didn't even realize it was the reflexion of your camera..lol;-))

    I hope you stay warm there, and yes, reading Proverbs will warm you right up...lol!!!

    Love,
    Jeannene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh that snow is awful and the cold temperatures too....sorry you're still having to deal with it.

    Glad you had a nice church dinner :)

    Hugs,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your back yard looks great.
    That is so nice that the church has a Valentines Day dinner.I love gathering together for meals with our church family:)
    our kids had a two hour delay today too.We have ladies bible study every other Monday and that was canceled today:(
    I can`t waite for spring!!Have a great day!Blessings:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so cold here in CT. Woke up to 8 degrees. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It doesn't snow much where I live, maybe once or twice a year. Then it melts fairly quickly. Hope you're keeping warm and safe. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo of your back yard, I love the country scenery's. Oh, this weather is harsh. Looks like we have snow and freezing rain moving in over ohio tuesday/wednesday too :(

    I'm getting ready to hop over and see your sister's etsy auctions.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy