Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

 This glass says it all, doesn't it? Soli Deo Gloria!!! (To God Alone be the Glory!) May that be the motto for today (and *every* day!).

We enjoyed our New Year's Eve celebrating as a family at home. We had root beer floats and snacks...


We played some games and watched "The Princess Bride"...






The view from my perch...


A little *win-lose-or-draw*...




Jaxson, my little Star Wars fan...



Thank you for visiting me in 2014....Here's to another year (Lord willing)....


 Happy New Year! 


Warmly,
Katy

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great night!

    Happy New Year, Katy!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to your family. Your New Years Eve looked a lot like ours. Quiet one at home. I pray many blessings to you for the upcoming year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious thing it is to have cosy family times...love it! Happy New Year to you my friend. Hugs, Camille

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Katy, Happy New Year! Staying Home and being cozy is a perfect way to celebrate! Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite way to usher in the New Year. Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy