Sunday, January 25, 2015

Eloise is Four!


Can you even believe that my niece, Eloise, is four years old already? The Squeezle is growing up! She's so cute....she goes through phases of liking different characters....lately it has been the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! That was the theme, then, for her birthday party! My sister and the girls made these fantastic turtle decorations (Devon drew them and let the girls...mostly El, I think, color them!). They ordered out for pizza (since everyone knows the turtles all *love* pizza!). :)


Great Aunt Jo, holding Audra...


Eloise and Jaxson...


Playing with El's daddy's old TMNT toys...


Chris and Audra...


He was Leonardo...


The girls wearing their TMNT shells and masks...



This was a chest bump picture between X and Chris...I snapped the picture at *just* the right time!


 Mama and her two oldest gals...




The flash on my camera is terribly bright....it was quite difficult for El to keep her eyes open!


Blowing out the candle on her cake!


The girls enjoyed their cupcakes...



Father/Daughter antics...


The two Leonardos...


My sister's husband, Cory, got a Shredder costume and surprised the girls at the door! (For those who don't know who that is, Shredder is the *bad guy* of the show!)...


El guessed it was daddy...but Dinah was absolutely petrified!!!


She quickly took refuge with her mama...


Daddy took the mask off and Dinah as *quite* relieved....



Time for El to open a few presents!





Dinah and Chris...


The batteries in my camera died at this point... but I was able to capture most of the evening's memories! My sister took photos too! I am not sure if she will post them on her blog or not.

It was an enjoyable evening...although the trip home was not fun ~ we had freezing rain to deal with. We took our time getting home. The Lord was gracious and we made it home without incident. :)

Have a great start to your week!
Cheerfully,
Katy

2 comments:

  1. That pic of x and Chris is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love children's birthday parties! Happy birthday little one! Four is an amazing number!

    Grace & Peace

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy