Monday, January 12, 2015

Dinah Turns Two!


My niece, Dinah, turned 2 a week ago (can you even believe it?)! We just had her party this past weekend. I'll warn you, this post is a bit picture-heavy (and this is only half of the pictures I took!)! I just like to post memories so when I publish my blog books for each year, I have them (I haven't published blog books for a while though as it can get *quite* pricey!). 




Madelyn loves to hold Audra...



The boys love getting to hold her too!


Dinah used to be the *baby*...but now, seeing her next to Audra, she looks so big!



Uncle Chris and Dinah...


Great-Aunt Jo, lovin' on Dinah-girl...


Eloise and Dinah just love Aunt Jo's cane!


Dinah and Xavier...


Ahahahaha...this photo is so funny! I let El take a picture with my camera and this is what she captured...


Uncle Chris teaching Eloise how to thumb-wrestle...


Dinah wasn't too sure about us singing to her while her Daddy brought over her cake...


 She loved her cake! I was sitting by her, making her laugh. I kept asking her if it was "Aunt TiTi's birthday"...it would make her giggle as she insisted it wasn't!


All three of my sister's girls...Audra, Eloise and Dinah...


Time to open some gifts!




Opening her gift from us...



I posted about the hat I made her HERE. And to my utter joy, it fit her perfectly...




Dinah was super-cute in her birthday-girl crown...



I love this picture below....Dinah was running in, excited that Uncle Chris had bought her a glow stick!


We turned out the lights and the girls had a blast playing with their new glow sticks! If you look carefully, although blurry, you can see Dinah smiling...


I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the pictures from Dinah's birthday party! I know many of you who read here have been following for years and are familiar with my family. You have watched my children (as well as my nieces) as they have grown! You may even read over at my sister's blog. She is busy with her three girls under 4...so posting isn't always able to happen regularly. That's another reason I like to share photos here...I know many of you enjoy seeing the kiddos growing!

Thanks for stopping by!
Warmly,
Katy

3 comments:

  1. I love sweet family celebrations! I think it is wonderful that your family is so close. (so is mine) Have a wonderful day, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure has grown, all the girls are beautiful.
    Both you and your sister are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following your blog for a few years now. I usually don't leave a comment but I do check in every few days to see what you have posted. I always enjoy seeing the pictures of your home, your projects, and especially the ones of your family. I do feel like I have been watching your kids and your sister's kids grow up before my eyes. You have a sweet family and I enjoy your blog very much. I live outside Kansas City, Missouri, in the suburb of Lee's Summit. Always nice to see pictures of life in another part of our country.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy