Monday, March 31, 2014

Making Me Smile...

I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. 
~Author Unknown


Smiling is my favorite exercise.
 ~Author Unknown


My dad and his mini-me (in the female version)...although she wasn't too sure on the matching hats...



Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too.
~Author Unknown



Above, Madelyn and Dinah...

Below, X and Eloise....


Jaxson and El checking out the crane machine (a family favorite waste-of-money)...


Oh how the girls *loved* Madelyn pushing them around on the trike!


Look at Dinah laughing here (below)! Sheer delight!!!


Time for some creativity!!!




Jaxson's smile in the background makes *me* smile...


What's been making *you* smile lately!? 



It's all about Jesus Christ being first....
and second and third and fourth and fifth. 
 What I'm saying is, don't put Jesus first.
 Jesus is everything. 
 He's not just first in the rank, 
He is everything. 
~Paul Washer

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... those are sweet pictures! I am smiling because it seems that spring is finally coming. It is suppose to be in the 50's and 60's this week with no freezing nights. Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh,its great to see your families SMILES.Its been too long since I had visited and WOW things do change. Your kids are growing so fast. It is nice to catch up on your photos and see your smiles. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy