Monday, March 10, 2014

"Cousin to Cousin...

...we'll always be. Special friends from the same family tree."
~Unknown

Jaxson playing a game with the girls...



I love this photo! The only one missing in it is X. If he were there too it would be perfect!...


Look who is sporting a pony tail now...


Everybody loves Ruthie...




Madelyn may not have a sister but she has cousins (that's the next best thing!)...


Dinah wanted her hat back!


 Dinah loved rocking...


Jaxson strumming his guitar for us (he had his first lesson last week and loved it!)...


I love how he crosses his leg like that to balance it! ;) So cute!



Xavier and his lego trucks...


I am up and at 'em (although this time change has me feeling all wonky!). I've been to spin class, showered and ready to start the day. Everyone else has slept in a bit and I am letting them. The time change really throws us all off for a few days! :) It's suppose to be 50* here today....to say I am ecstatic would be an understatement! I plan on hanging clothes out on the line (despite the fact that the ground is still covered in snow and mud!). I hope your day is bright and cheerful! Thanks for visiting!

Warmly,
Katy

It's all about Jesus Christ being first
....and second and third and fourth and fifth. 
 What I'm saying is, don't put Jesus first.
 Jesus is everything. 
 He's not just first in the rank, 
He is everything. 
~Paul Washer

1 comment:

  1. Cousins are the best! I have great memories of time spent with my cousins. We spend a lot of time with my sister and her family (especially in the summer) and Megan has the best time with her cousins.

    It is suppose to be 65* here tomorrow so I will be washing bedding and hanging it out on the line. I am giddy about hanging things on the line. :)Then I hear it will be 32* with rain turning into 1-3 inches of snow (gasp!) on Wednesday!

    I have been terrible about leaving comments lately. I have been visiting just not taking the time to comment. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy