My cousin got married recently. She lives in Arizona now and they had the wedding there. All the family lives back here in PA so they had a second reception back home so we could all celebrate with them!
Meghan, my cousin, looked stunning and her beau, Adam, is a doll. They are a lovely pair! We enjoyed such a nice evening (I even discovered I liked raw spinach while there! Woohoo!)
*My* sweet beau and me (although I would prefer my hair down most of the time, my curls were just wild that day so I had to resort to putting my hair back!)...
Jaxson...
Xavier...
Madelyn...
Meg and Adam cutting the cake (like her bib? I thought that was a pretty smart/cute move!)...
My niece, Eloise, was so excited once the dancing started...
She was a ball of energy on that dance floor! Here I captured her jumping, mid-air...
Whew! She got hot with her sweater on so off it came for some more dancing...
Jaxson had his own unique way of dancing (it looked more like river-dancing)...
My dad (in the plaid) with his siblings and their dad (seated) (I love this picture!!)....
Eloise busted her shoes out dancing that night! I had to throw them away!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture of your dad and his siblings! And such a beautiful bride, groom, and family! Looks like everyone had such a great time!
ReplyDeletemarriage is such a blessing from God!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, especially the "action" shot of your little niece!
ReplyDeleteSandy