Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Lovely Celebration


My cousin got married recently. She lives in Arizona now and they had the wedding there. All the family lives back here in PA so they had a second reception back home so we could all celebrate with them! 

Meghan, my cousin, looked stunning and her beau, Adam, is a doll. They are a lovely pair! We enjoyed such a nice evening (I even discovered I liked raw spinach while there! Woohoo!)

*My* sweet beau and me (although I would prefer my hair down most of the time, my curls were just wild that day so I had to resort to putting my hair back!)...


Jaxson...


Xavier...


Madelyn...


 Meg and Adam cutting the cake (like her bib? I thought that was a pretty smart/cute move!)...



My niece, Eloise, was so excited once the dancing started...


She was a ball of energy on that dance floor! Here I captured her jumping, mid-air...


Whew! She got hot with her sweater on so off it came for some more dancing...


Jaxson had his own unique way of dancing (it looked more like river-dancing)...



 Madelyn and my sister watching El dance...


My dad (in the plaid) with his siblings and their dad (seated) (I love this picture!!)....



It was a fun evening. We were all quite ready for bed when we got home! We're so thankful we could celebrate this marriage with them (as traveling to Arizona was pretty much impossible for most of us!). I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the photos (I took many, many more). Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

  1. Eloise busted her shoes out dancing that night! I had to throw them away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture of your dad and his siblings! And such a beautiful bride, groom, and family! Looks like everyone had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. marriage is such a blessing from God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, especially the "action" shot of your little niece!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy