Monday, January 6, 2014

Dinah in *One*derland

My niece, Dinah turned *one* this past week! I can hardly believe it! We were blessed to be able to celebrate with them! My sister did an amazing job with the decorations (she made on her own...free-hand!!!). This post is slightly picture heavy, but sometimes it is just much too hard to choose which photos to include and which ones to keep out (although I actually did leave out *some* of the pictures I took!)...

Jaxson and Eloise, buddies ~ 


Posing with the card who was "painting the roses red"...



I loved this tree with the cheshire cat peeking out...


When we first arrived, the birthday girl was sleeping. She was quite surprised to see everyone at her house when she woke!


Food and drink...



Are you lost? Follow the signs!


Here is a better picture of the card painting the roses red on the tree!


Our beloved Aunt Jo talking with El and Jax...


Madelyn and Dinah...


Birthday banner...


Uncle Chris and Xavier with the birthday girl...


Isn't she darling?


Time to open some birthday presents!




Aunt TiTi (that's *me*) made Dinah an apple hat!



Dinah...as the cheshire cat...


The cupcakes...



They brought out the car (that PopPop and my boys fixed up for Dinah for Christmas) and she was loving it!




Wasn't that such a cute party theme? I just loved my sister's creativity! You can go to her blog and see more pictures HERE. Please do go there and visit. There are some decorations I didn't photograph that she did and the pictures really are pinterest-worthy! ;) Thanks for sharing in the celebration with us! 

We are so thankful that Dinah is a part of our family! What a blessing she is! That sweet face always makes me smile! She has a "cheese" smile that just makes ya giggle! This year has just blown by!  We are incredibly grateful to God for this beautiful little girl! :)

Warmly,
Katy


1 comment:

  1. Hello Katy, It is hard to believe another year has gone by, they just grow so fast!
    Hope your all doing well! The holidays and your days off of school our all over till Spring break. Have a good week!
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy