Friday, September 27, 2013

Updated Weight Loss Pic


Ok...here it is. An updated weight loss photo! I was asked to share it...so here you go! :) It was taken in my bathroom mirror since I don't have any full length mirrors in my home and hate when others take photos of me when I have to *pose*. So this is as good as it gets. (It's so embarrassing to post pictures of myself...so please be kind!)

I have been steady at this weight now for probably 6 months. I still exercise daily and am mindful of what I am eating. I still have 30 pounds that I would like to lose...but it'll happen when it happens. I am going to keep up this healthy lifestyle and continue to glorify the Lord in the process. 

Tomorrow is our family's big fall festival (over 50 vendors this year!). It will be a super busy day for us but I will try and get photos to share! Hope your weekend is *wonderful*! Thanks for stopping!

Warmly,
Katy

11 comments:

  1. You look great! Losing weight and sticking with a diet and exercise program of any kind is hard to do, so kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy,
    congrats you look great!!!! Have fun tomorrow....
    Blessings
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beautiful lady and you are proof that hard work pays off!!!!!

    Lisa from Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful, esp. the inside which shines out your heart!
    I am very proud of the outside too.
    You have worked so very hard, and are an inspiration.
    Blessings to all, hope the festival goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you look amazing!! And your skin is so clear!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katy,

    After being away from the computer for weeks, I just sat down & decided to pop into your wonderful world. It is always as joy to visit your blog.
    Congratulations on the weight loss - You a such a beautiful girl and I'm confident you are a blessing to others who are following your journey.
    Blessings to you and yours,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I seem to remember something about a baby once you had lost some weight...I hope that is still in the plans soon. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're looking great. Your smile says you feel great. That's all the better!
    Blessings,
    Laura
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great Katy!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy