Friday, September 6, 2013

A Little of Home

A wonderful good morning to you! :)


The weather has been gorgeous here in PA and I am hungry for autumn! It's been sunny and cool with a hint of fall in the air! We have been enjoying it immensely!




I open the windows which makes doing inside chores *much* more enjoyable!





After one busy day of schooling, mowing, housework and such, Madelyn treated me to a "spa" (such a treat!)...


The children had the rocking chair all set up for me (which is a super-comfy chair!)...


And I had a lovely view from my seat...

So today is another day the Lord has made. It's chilly outside and I have two loads of wash drying out on the lines. Candles are burning inside and schooling is underway. I have more on my to-do list so I better get moving! I hope these early days of September are treating you well! 

Warmly,
Katy
It's all about Jesus Christ being first....
and second and third and fourth and fifth. 
 What I'm saying is, don't put Jesus first. 
 Jesus is everything. 
 He's not just first in the rank, 
He is everything. 
~Paul Washer

9 comments:

  1. It is lovely here in Pennsylvania! We are enjoying it very much. Today the high will be 72!

    Loving the cool mornings and the hint of Autumn in the air!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are having a lovely and perfect day,Katy! Enjoy it! We are having hot and dry weather in Illinois still. It hasn't rained for a month and the temps will be in the 90's for a few days more. I do have sheets hanging on the line today!
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful day in Central Indiana too! I have spent some time puttering outside... spraying off the back porch, watering flowers, filling up the birdfeeder and a little reading. Like you I am hungry for the early fall days. Enjoy the beauty of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect weather in New York as well!:) picking apples and canning here! Have a lovely week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little bits and pieces of home is lovely. I love seeing clothes on the line. I have sheets drying on my own right now- xo Diana

    ps. You do know you have word verification on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy,
    I have been such a failure at commenting lately but I have been reading your posts every day you put one up. I am in the middle of wedding plannin and just started my school semester so life has recently gotten crazy. I have forgotten how joyful and loving your posts are and how they always make me feel at home and peace. Sounds like Autumn will be saying hello to PA soon. Stay Warm!

    God Bless,
    Ashlee Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming by Ashlee...and for the comment! How exciting that you are wedding planning! I hope it is going well for you....remember, marriage is for life so *enjoy* this planning...don't let it stress you. You 0nly do it once! :)

      Delete
  7. I was SOOOOOO waiting for that line: "I'm hungry for autumn" hahaha.. I remember you being even more crazy about autumn than me.. and when September hit, I started craving for pumpkin decorations eventhough the sun was still shining brightly ;)

    (It's now officially over though, our summer.. and we are starting to enjoy the colouring leaves and chilly weather..)

    Blessings from Holland!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy