Saturday, December 1, 2012

"I've never seen a smiling face...

...that was not beautiful."
~Author Unknown

Since my sister couldn't be here for Jaxson's birthday this coming week, she and Eloise came to town to visit yesterday (Friday) instead! She even made Jaxson a banana cake! Everyone said it tasted great! I took their word for it! 

We had a day chock-full of smiles! I hope you'll be smiling by the time you get to the end of this post! :)


My boys...in all their fake-smile-ness...


 **CHEESE!**


Ridin' around in my automobile....

 (That poor car has been through a lot this past ten years...it has been played with extensively...and my boys have this thing about tape! Oh dear! ;)

Reading *Eloise* to Eloise...


Opening presents from Aunt Nen and Uncle Cory (and the Squeezle too!)...


(Don't worry...Eloise is not playing *in* the trashcan in the background there...she was just throwing away some of the wrapping paper....such a good picker-upper she was!)...


Riding trikes...


 Mama and Madelyn...


Uncle Chris gets some time to squeeze the Squeezle! 



Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too.
~Author Unknown


So thankful for these precious loved ones of mine! :)
Thanks so much for coming by to visit today! 

♥ In loving kindness,
    Katy

8 comments:

  1. Cute post! Happy Birthday to your handsome boy!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Slim! (:
    How much weight have you lost now Katy? What a difference there is now.
    Eloise's expressions just crack me up! All four of the children are just beautiful.
    Happy birthday Jaxson!

    Have a wonderful weekend you all. (:

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes a smile producing post indeed! Happy Sunday Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture of you and Madelyn! Glad to see you're still working hard on your health - I can really see it in your face. And Madelyn is really growing up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/Clever-Chicks-Blog-Hop-12.html



    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick



    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy