Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dinner and a Show

One cannot better enjoy a great spaghetti dinner and show than inside their own four walls! I prepared the meal for the family (I had a low calorie meal) while the children prepared for their show. Chris got home from work in perfect timing and after a busy deer season (where Chris ~ and oft times *myself* were busy processing venison at his parents' meat market) it was lovely to sit down altogether again at the dining room table for a meal! The show the children prepared was a lovely bonus to the night!



And the show begins...




X was the announcer...


Madelyn and Jaxson were the singers...



Daddy enjoyed watching too!


The end always turns into wrestling! ;)


It was a lovely, love-filled evening enjoying each other's company. Of course, the wrestling had to be put to a halt which disappointed the boys but was quite necessary for Chris and my sanity! :)

We're expecting some snow in our neck of the woods soon. We'll see if it actually happens or not...we had a wonderfully mild winter last year, I'm not overly anxious for snow to fall this year...but I will admit that I do look forward to that coziness that comes when you are in a warm house, snuggled in a quilt, candles lit, watching snow fall outside! ;)

I hope you're enjoying your week! Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

♥ In loving kindness,
   Katy

3 comments:

  1. Remember when Mad used to want us to say "Ladies & Gentlemen! Boys & Girls!" so she could run out into the living room and put on a show? hee hee! Your post reminded me of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found myself wishing I was there so I could have watched the play!!! Great kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got a tiny bit of snow here too. Nothing major, just enough to feel wintery

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy