Monday, November 12, 2012

..::Today::..

Just a few random photos from the day...

Xavier working on some of his schoolwork.




Madelyn's latest knitting project.



 Jaxson with his beloved key collection (gifted to him from his Pop-pop who has collected them over the years!).


 Mirror-photo fun!


All my dish cloths in the house have gotten quite ragged over time. I have been knitting some to replace some of the old ones in my collection!


Hard-boiled eggs, cooling in some ice water. These were turned into yummy egg salad for supper!

Nothing extraordinary today to post about...the day held events of its own but I have been busy and don't have the time to post about them all...it's bedtime for me, as my body will wake me bright and early (although I shouldn't say "bright"...as it is always still dark when I get up!).

Sometimes, though, I think short posts are nice. They are simple glimpses into the day...which for me, are fun to look back on years later! :) I have a new book I am reading that I look forward to telling you about soon. I am only a few pages in... but I think I am going to love it...as it is all about the wife and mother staying at home and her role as a Godly woman!

Good night!

♥ In loving kindness,
 Katy

9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!
    You look so happy in the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy , Your home looks well loved and cozy! I also love to go to bed early and arise very early. May your week be filled with good things.Good-night
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pattern Madelyn's yarn is making is so cool! Looks as though she has really good tension. Way to go, Madelyn! ~Kelly in MN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I have a question about your blog book that u get printed. Do u edit the content first or get it printed straight as it is written on your blog. Just thinking of my options for memory keeping:)
    Loved their the little glimpse into your day

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Beautiful, warm, and cozy. Ordinary days are a treasure. Blessings to you and yours. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy post like this. It is simple and real. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Katy! I just love your home, it seems very warm and full of love. Sometimes the simplest of post are the best. Thanks for letting me take a glimpse into your day!
    Many Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good lady.... (: Gorgeous smile!

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katie! Thanks for the glimpse into your day! I love your home and your hominess!
    God's Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy