Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pictures By Madelyn

I have many, many plans today...but I just wanted to drop by, quickly, and post some photos Madelyn has taken on her camera. She has wanted me to post things she photographs...so I wanted to do that today! :o)

Here are a few from today (just a bit ago, actually). I am not sure why they are so faded/foggy looking...? She *did* use the flash...? 

Here I am (and is still how I look at this moment as I sit and type this post)... this is as real as it gets ~ no make up, my hair not done (just up in a bun), completely unprepared for a time of picture-taking...


Jaxson...working on schoolwork...


My Ruthers, laying under my feet...


And here are a few photos Madelyn took over the summer from around our little homestead...




Later this morning, I have to journey over to my sister's house for a bit (yes, yes...I get to see the Squeezle! It's a glorious day!) So, I must get going...there is much to accomplish before heading out the door today!

I hope you all have an absolutely God-honoring, gratitude-filled, heart-warming Thanksgiving celebration with those you love most! Thank you for stopping by!

♥ In loving kindness,
  Katy

5 comments:

  1. Tell Maddy I especially like the pic of the fence with the corn in the background!! Nice Shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving full of good food, family and thankfulness, Katy. It's a joy reading your blog.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy thanks giving to you and yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blesses Thanksgiving and ... I love Jaxsons T-shirt. Wit you flag :-) Here in the Netherlands no Thanksgiving.

    Lieve groet/ warm greetings

    http://showmeastorie.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy