Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Cleaning?

If you are a regular reader of my blog, then perhaps you have read BEFORE that I love Mrs. Meyer's Cleaning products. They are safe for your family, earth-friendly, wonderful clean-ers and smell fantastic!

I am signed up to receive their emails and have found out that they are having *free shipping* on all orders for today, tomorrow and Friday! This is a fantastic deal and is always the time to stock up! I wanted to share this with you, in case you weren't aware, and if you wanted to stock up, as well! :)

I love all the scents, although I still have the Basil and Rosemary scents to try. The lavender, geranium and lemon verbena are all wonderful! They have a few newer scents, as well, in the hand soaps, I think.

Just a short, quick post today. I wanted to share this deal with each of you. Yesterday I battled a terrible headache....I slept most of the day, just trying to not feel the pain. Much to do, today...so no time to dawdle! Enjoy your day...and let me know if you end up buying some Mrs. Meyer's products! I would love to hear what you got!

Kindly,
Katy :)


He must increase, but I must decrease. ~John 3:30

6 comments:

  1. I saw this - I am fortunate to be able to buy Mrs. Meyer's locally for the same price they offer online.

    Sorry you had a terrible headache yesterday.

    Hope you are better today!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katy!

    I've used the Mrs. Meyer's lemon verbena laundry detergent and fabric softener. I have yet to try any of the other products, but REALLY LIKE the laundry products (other than the price). The detergent is super concentrated and does an awesome job getting clothes clean, plus the softness and smell of the clothes can't be beat!! Thanks for the heads up on the shipping costs!

    Hope you feel better and your headache subsides. I remember getting them several times a year when I was around your age. Hormone fluctuations for me . . . fun, fun - - ugh! (;

    Have a great day Katy! Did you guys get all the rain and stormy weather (perhaps heading your way)?

    Smiles and well wishes sent your way! (:

    Louisville, KY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, I love her dish soap and counter spray:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy - I'm so glad you posted about Mrs. Meyer's. I use the basil - I LOVE it! I bought it bulk through amazon.com. I got 6 32 oz bottles of the multi-purpose concentrated solution (you dilute 2tbsp per gallon of water) for around $30! It lasts a long time because you use such a small amount of solution per gallon. I did not like the smell of the lavendar, for some reason. Which is really strange since I usually like lavendar scents. I'd like to try the Lemon Verbena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mrs Meyers too! I haven't tried the basil yet but am curious...
    I had no idea she had rosemary? I love rosemary~gonna be on the lookout for that...
    Wishing you a wonderful, blessed day!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katy...I do use Mrs. Meyers's products and love them.
    I just placed an order.
    My local store doesn't carry it.
    I ordered the Basil and the Geranium.Everything from window cleaner to bathroom cleaner...
    Mine is to arrive Friday...I want to get my cleaning done for Easter.
    Hope your headache is but a memory.Blessings,Becky

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy