Friday, June 12, 2009

Ooo! Excitement! Come and See!!

I purchased some graphics at Trina Clark Graphics at some really fantastic prices. (I LOVE her stuff!) And I think my blog now has a good amount of "country" and a good amount of "blossom"! What do you think??

Thanks so much for coming by to take a peek at it! I got a new desk on clearance the other day....(one I have been wanting and was thrilled it went on clearance....I got it for 75% off!)...so Chris and I need to transfer the computer to it...cords and all...blah. I will be sure to post pics sometime this weekend or next week sometime when I can!!! :)

Talk to you soon!

11 comments:

  1. It all looks wonderful, Katy! It's definitely YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look. :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy~
    It looks really really good!
    Definately fits your personality!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy, this is the first time I am leaving a comment but I have love your blog for sometime. I love your new look.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful, Katy...so peaceful here :)

    Have a happy weekend.

    hugs-kath

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy, Your blog looks really great! Love your choice of graphics and backgrounds. I had been booking at her graphics and she does have some great prices.
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Cute Katy:0) Very airy and summery!!! Can't wait to see your new computer desk!! Have a great weekend!~hugs~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new graphics, the vines are so sweet and very " blossomy". i can't wait to see your new desk, i have to say you must have a nack for finding desks, I loved your old school house desk you got last week.


    p.s. thank you for your post several posts ago, about your "home journal", very inspiring, i made one for my home too, and i love to bless my home everyday with it. thank you
    sonya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you get the results about your son's ear?

    I do like the background. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy