Saturday, May 9, 2009

Outdoor Home Pics!

So although it is really windy out today...and at times the sky looked like it was going to open it's floodgates with rain...it turned out to be a really beautiful afternoon! I decided to take some pics outside of my home to share! As you can see...we are still working on our siding...our home is a work in progress...but I love it...it's HOME!

My arbor and walkway to the back of the house... if you look along the path...you will see it is torn up in the back. Our sewer line thingy (I don't know it's name exactly) is not how it is suppose to be....so Chris has to redo all the piping...not fun. So he has been working on it a bit and of course, it runs right through my walkway and in the driveway...ugh! He is waiting for an excavator his uncle has to continue working on it...so he started working on mowing the lawn. (As you can see in the background!)....

Some flowers around my home....aren't they pretty?

Our privacy fence...

My hosta....

Our red rooster shed. I love it....isn't it so pretty? Beside it is the chicken coop and run.

And some awfully handsome little men.... :) (Xavier is upset because they got into trouble and were not allowed to play outside for a while because of it.).....

I hope you enjoyed the little outdoor tour. There is much, much more I could have shared with you....but I will save that for another day! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend...and wishing all you mother's out there an absolutely wonderful Mother's Day!!!! xoxo


14 comments:

  1. What a darling home! We have that exact swing! Your arbor and flowers are beautiful. X is darling even when he pouts. Love reading about your life and family. I don't comment much but seeing that littl guy's face made me smile! Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is looking great Katy!! Happy Mothers day my friend!~hugs!Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your house, Katy - have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! The swing, the barn, the hosta...love it all!!
    Elise
    Happy Mother's Day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house looks some lovely and inviting! Hope you have a very special Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy, peaceful home!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home and family is so beautiful! Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your home with us. It is so pretty. Happy Mothers Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your house!Thank you for sharing. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely home.

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    I'm off to bed it's 11pm and I'm exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such a lovely home inside and out.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. I finally am plating some colour around our home. I look forward to some of the later blooms. Hosta is not my favourite. If I find something better, I'll dig 'em up.

    I have a photo blog, not listed on my profile, if you care to come by:
    http://cwjphotos.blogspot.com/

    God bless,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your home looks wonderful! I really like your choice of siding, by the way. A lot of people are choosing beaded siding or siding with seams facing outward. You went the other way, and it really turned out great! How did it fare against the really bad weather over these past few years?

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy