Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Excitement for Saturday!!!

My sister, Devon, is getting married on Saturday!!!! We are busy, busy...preparing and looking forward to it all!!! We are looking forward to welcoming Cory into our family! It is going to be an absolutely beautiful wedding and ceremony!!!! If you hop over to my sister's blog..you can see the custom cake toppers she got! They are so neat!!!

I have been keeping busy with lots of stuff lately! However, this past weekend, I got the stomach flu. Not fun at all. :( But I am happy to report that I am feeling much better and back to my busy self! :) AND...no one else seems to have caught it from me! Yahoo! Maybe it was just something I ate? Anyhoo.....it is an absolutely gorgeous day here in PA and I have lots to do. Happy Wednesday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you were sick, but I am glad no one else caught it. I know how the last minute things for a wedding eat up your time. Hope the wedding is wonderful and enjoy this gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling better Katy! I can't wait to see the wedding pics!!! Have a wonderful day!~hugs~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all the plans and everything that goes with a wedding--how fun!! Glad you are feeling better. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your flu bug but so glad you're feeling better for your sister's wedding! How very exciting and what a lovely time of the year to get married! Have a wonderful time! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy