Saturday, August 6, 2016

Kitten-Sitting Adventures


Friends of ours went to visit family for a week and a half. They have a new kitten and asked if we would *kitten-sit* for them. I (after checking with Chris) enthusiastically agreed! She is three pounds of absolute cuteness! Her fur is incredibly soft and she is just so fun! :) She lays in some of the strangest positions and I couldn't help but take a picture each time! I don't know *how* that position (in the photo above) can be comfortable!?


Cash, Stella and Winnie (our dog and two cats) are very curious about her...but she wants nothing to do with them. Despite her super friendly, sweet demeanor, anytime one of the other animals gets near her she growls and hisses! It's humorous! She seems to have a "queen" mentality! :)


She seems to like laying in this spot on the sofa...look at her crazy positions!





She likes to curl atop my chair as well...



She loves to be here too...



...and what cat doesn't love a nice window seat?


Hehe...up on her tippy-toes...


"Snuggling" with Chris's scanners *grin*...


 She discovered this chair yesterday afternoon and decided it would be a great resting spot as well...


She is so playful and fun...we love having her here! :) Our friends come home a week from tomorrow. Giving her back will not be easy! Oh! I almost forgot to tell you her name! It's Galilea! Isn't that pretty?

I gotta run! Another busy day planned! Have a lovely weekend friends!
Warmly,
Katy :)

Linked up at The WholeHearted Home

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet kitty. :) Love the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adopted a kitten, too. This makes number 7. I have had cats since I was 12. Because mine are indoor, they live way into their teens. I had a 19 and 20 year old before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. She's a cutie! We're having fun with our two new kittens. Enjoy the rest of your time with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love kittens. We have 4 indoor/outdoor cats and although they are older they still curl up in some odd positions and places. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW! She does look sweet! I miss having a kitty! Hope they were glad to have her back!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy