Saturday, November 29, 2014

Full of Joy and Blessings this Thanksgiving!

This beautiful *girl* (below) was born the day before Thanksgiving! I have another niece! When you can't have any more children of your own, nieces and nephews are the next best thing! She is absolutely perfect and we are all thanking God for blessing the entire family with this little treasure!

After finding out my sister gave birth to a girl....the next question was..."What's her name!?" The suspense was awful! Here is her beautiful, feminine name...

Audra Joy


Her mama (my sister) and daddy are well prepared for her as they have two other girls already! That is such a blessing as well! (Although hearts would have been elated if they had had a boy as well! I actually guessed that Devon was having a boy...but I was {obviously} wrong! I am over-the-moon to have this beautiful niece to add to the family though! You'll hear no complaints from this auntie!).

While Devon and Cory were at the hospital, Madelyn and I went to their house to take care of Eloise and Dinah! We had a lot of fun spending all that time together!


Dinah just loved these goggles...


Playing...


Reading...



Silliness....


...and smiles!


What's the neighbor up to?


Coloring...


Dress-up...




Drawing "Welcome Home!" pictures for Daddy, Mama and baby Audra...




I love this picture!!!


Sleepy Madelyn...


Eloise, Dinah and their beloved turtles are ready for Baby Audra to come home!


She's HERE!Two little girls were *quite* excited!




They're already ready to hold her...already! ;)


My beautiful sister and her *three* girls! (I seriously did not look that fantastic after giving birth! Isn't she radiant?)...



Eloise got to hold Audra first!


She loved it! Dinah was excited for her turn too!


Dinah's turn (Eloise was already asking for another turn at this point!)...


Madelyn and I were getting ready to head home...but not before Madelyn got a turn to hold her sweet cousin!


My sister's girls with *my* girl!


I know this post was quite picture heavy...but oh, there was just so much going on and I couldn't wait to share it all with you! Things have been zany busy...but hopefully we'll all get back into our routines soon! So, there was no turkey for us this year...but we had something even better to be thankful for this year! Thanks so much for visiting with me here and celebrating this new life! Babies are *such* a blessing!

I hope your Thanksgiving was enjoyable as well! There is so much to be thankful for!
Although the house has been tidied some, there is still more to do to get it back to how I like it (when Mama's away, things can get a little discombobulated!). Those will be my plans for this Saturday! Sending smiles to you for your weekend!

With a joy-filled heart,
Katy

10 comments:

  1. Little Audra is beautiful...and I love her name! Her mama truly is radiant in the pictures and I can understand why.

    Thank you so much for sharing her arrival with us! Oh...and before I forget...your Madelyn is a beautiful young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the little one she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new niece, she is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Katy, Just very sweet and I enjoyed seeing all the pictures!
    Life and family is so precious!
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new niece! I love the name. Beautiful pictures.

    http://preciousdblog.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful way to celebrate Thanksgiving! Audra Joy is adorable. I'm sure you treasure each day with those sweet girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great blessing to the family!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Audra(love that name) is a sweetie! Congrats on your new niece. It is wonderful when babies arrive in this world already so loved and cherished.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy