Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Enjoying Autumn in PA

 The days have been beautiful and warm for October (although today it is quite rainy and miserable..but I won't complain. It's nice to be inside, candles lit and feeling cozy!). The colors of the trees are just gorgeous and I wanted to share a few photos from around our home...




How great are these silverware wind-chimes? I bought them from a vendor at the fall festival...


The beauty of God's creation is a masterpiece that just can't be dwarfed by anything else...


You can see our woodshed is filling up...preparing for winter weather!


Most days, you will find candles lit throughout our home during this season (all through winter as well!)...



This is Madelyn's idea of napping.... ;)


 Madelyn and I (and even Jaxson!) have been keeping our knitting needles busy lately too, when we have had some spare time! Madelyn knit up this super-cute baby hat...


"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree." 
~Emily Bronte

I hope your autumn is just as beautiful and that you are able to enjoy it as well! :)
So glad you stopped for a visit!

Warmly,
Katy

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing photos of your autumn color. I have not seen anything that pretty in Oklahoma yet, but hope to see some soon. Take Care and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful time of the year indeed. I noticed that just over this past weekend our leaves around here have deepened in their colors...and they are glorious!

    I also wanted to tell you that I was able to order a copy of The Excellent Wife with some money I was given for my birthday. It will be a bit before I start it as I am currently doing a book study that is taking my thoughts at this time. But I am looking forward to it! Thanks so much for your excellent recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely here, too! We are enjoying candle light, also.

    Autumn is such a beautiful season!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cozy, cozy and just beautiful! That one tree's color by the garage is breathtaking! Like you - - I love this time of year! <3

    Have a good day!

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having one of those dark and dreary rainy days here too:)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy