Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Walk in October


Madelyn was spending time with my mama...so the boys and I decided to take a walk! It was a beautiful day for it.


We're making a left turn!


Through the woods...


Everyone always needs their own walking stick, right?


Jaxson said this looked like a starfish...


I love, love, love seeing the leaves change! The bright red leaves are just vibrant and beautiful!




Almost home...



 At home, we had some men drop off a few loads of hard wood for us to split and stack. They gave it to us for FREE! Isn't that absolutely amazing!? What a blessing!


Although it is difficult to truly see in this photo, the leaves *are* turning...


*Home*...


I hope the start to your October is equally as lovely as ours!
Warmly,
Katy

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful afternoon for a walk. The leaves are changing so quickly here in MN too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our start to October is a delight! Changing leaves are wonderful!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was walking our dog this morning I noticed that they yellows are really starting to POP out! I love fall with the colors and fresh air. Looks like you had a lovely time with your young men! Thanks for sharing your walk today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed my walk with you and the boys! The wood really did look like a Starfish and praise the Lord for the FREE wood He provided to keep your family warm this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your fall is off to a lovely start! Also, I love the quilt you have out on the line, beautiful!

    <3 Mary

    pacific-prep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy