Sunday, May 26, 2013

Visiting at Grammie and Pop-Pop's House








Grammie and Pop-Pop's house has a great climbing tree! The children turn into monkeys whenever we are there...climbing, hanging, dangling and jumping! Xavier likes to climb as high as he can and makes this mama nervous! We had supper there earlier this week and enjoyed wonderful food and fellowship with our family! :) My heart sings with all the memories we make!


It's all about Jesus Christ being first
....and second and third and fourth and fifth. 
 What I'm saying is, don't put Jesus first. 
 Jesus is everything
 He's not just first in the rank, 
He is everything
~Paul Washer

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! We have a pop-pop too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful memories being made! Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy