Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Visit with the Squeezle & the Wee One!

Last Friday, Madelyn and I took a trip to visit my sister and her girls! Eloise was so excited to see us (okay...maybe not *us*...more accurately, she was super-excited to see Madelyn!). 

They had a lot of fun playing...


...and tickling...


...riding...


....reading...


and giggling!



*I* stayed busy snuggling this little one...


I just love little Dinah to pieces! Isn't she just so incredibly sweet!? :)


She even fell asleep in my arms for a bit! Such a treat it is to snuggle a little one!


We had a nice visit. It's fun to get to talk with my sister and spend time with the girls. (Devon even made me a grilled chicken salad for lunch! *Yum!*) These are sweet little memories I don't want to forget...so here they are, to be safely tucked away into a blog book to remember again one day!

Thanks so much for coming by! :)

♥ In loving kindness,
   Katy

5 comments:

  1. oh katy dinah is a beautiful baby, she looks just like her sister! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks just like Eloise too! It will be so cute to see them as they grow up together!

    Lucky you snuggling that wee baby!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, I love your blog and your wonderful warm memories. I agree the girls look so much alike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes she looks like her big sister!! so precious and how lovely to spend time with your sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been reading your blog for quite some time now, and I may have commented once or twice, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love coming here to read about your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy