Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome, Little One!

I don't think I can imagine anything better than the addition of a sweet child to your family. The miracle of birth is absolutely beautiful and such a blessing that God has given to us women. My newest nephew, Isaiah, joined our family on the 13th. He was 4 weeks early...but due to some scary blood pressure issues...the doctors decided it was best to take him now....for my sister-in-law's sake and for the baby's. This is my bro-in-law and sister-in-law's first child. :)

My Christopher and his brother, Dan, are really close. When Chris got to the hospital on Wednesday...I *knew* there would be a huge hug...so I got out my camera! ;)


I am so so happy to report that both my sister-in-law and my sweet nephew are doing super well! I *still* don't have a niece yet...but holding my nephew made me completely forget that fact and sit in pure joy. He is absolutely beautiful and I feel so blessed to be his aunt!

We all brought the kids up to see their new little cousin. They aren't allowed to go back to Aunt Nikki's room...but they could see him through the nursery window!

All the kids excitedly awaiting Uncle Dan to bring lil' Isaiah to the window.....

YAY! Thumbs up all around! We all agree he is absolutely perfect! We'll keep him!!! ;)

My sweet, sweet nephew...all bundled and warm...and absolutely beautiful! We praise God for this wonderful addition to our family. Dan and Nikki even put the hat on him that I knit for him! Talk about joy filling my heart when I saw that!

Praise God from whom *all* blessings flow! Amen?!

28 comments:

  1. Amen!! And congrats, auntie! Isaiah is SO preciously cute! Makes me want another one right now~! =-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....congratulations on this wonderful new nephew Katy, he is too cute in the beautiful hat his loving Aunt made for him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a joyous moment! So happy for your sister n law and brother in law!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you and your family!
    Blessings, Fine Linen

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN!!!!!


    Kathy T
    (Southern pa)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMEN!!!!!


    Kathy T
    (Southern pa)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new nephew! There's nothing in the world like a newborn baby :) Oh, how I miss those days!

    He is precious!

    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi is soo cute, Katy! My grandpa's name is Isaiah Samuel, so that is a special name to me. Congrats again! Cute hat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrat. Babies are blessings from above.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats all around!! I teared up the second I saw the first pick of Chris and Dan huggin! Sweet lil hat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! They are true miracles. Glad that everyone is ok!
    Blessings~
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Aunt Katy! Not much sweeter then a new born babe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww...there is nothing more precious. A baby is a miracle. Hope you have a great weekend. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful baby boy! Congrats on your newest family member!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe,how adorable!!What a beautiful post Katy!!I don`t get to rading blogs anymore with Facebook now,but when I saw the birth announcement I had to read this and am so glad!!!Congrats Auntie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is beautiful. I am so thankful that everything turned out good. Love his hat!!!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome baby Isaiah! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His tender care. GROW BIG N STRONG in Him!!!
    Holykisses sweet one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. he is so adorable..Glad all is well with both mom and baby..
    what a sweet hat he has on...
    have a lovely Sunday..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rejoicing with you on the birth of Isaiah! He is adorable. His hat is darlin' too!

    The hug picture is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwwwwwwww! Congrats! Many happy wishes being sent to you and your family. May this little one always be healthy and happy.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too sweet.....yes children are a blessing from God. Congrats to all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations and I am glad that everyone is doing great!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy