Thursday, September 20, 2007

What a treat!






So, last evening, we made the popcorn caramel apples that I posted the recipe for earlier. They were good! It was quite messy but fun. I was fighting a pretty bad headache as was M, so it probably would have been more fun if we had all been feeling 100%...but ah well. We can always do it again sometime! They are definitely not the easiest things to eat either....but fun, nonetheless! Although J didn't decorate any.....he still got to eat some and he enjoyed that! We left all the decorating up to M and X!

1 comment:

  1. That looks yummy and fun, I am trying that with my kids. They are 5 and 3 and that has their names written all over it!

    Love the blog, thanks for stopping into mine. ~Michele

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy