Sunday, September 23, 2007

It's my 7 yr Anniversary!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am married to one of the most thoughtful and loving men in this world. I believe God brought us together and I feel truly blessed and lucky. Our lives aren't perfect but we get through everything together. We have sunday school and church today...but after that, i am not sure what we are doing. I wanted to go to a fall festival possibly...just chris and I. So we may do that...not totally sure. But I will be sure to blog about it later! I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Glad you guys had fun! You got married a year after I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary...late! It looks like you were a beautiful bride, not surprising, considering you are a beautiful lady! Congrats on 7 years!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy