Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Fall Festival was sooo fun!

We had a great time...but we are all sooo pooped! We all worked really hard. I was in charge of selling pumpkins, mums, cornstalks, bales of straw, and smoked dog bones (from the meat market). I also took care of registering any decorated scarecrows and pumpkins that came in for the contest! :) However...i DID get a couple minutes to browse all the vendors and i bought this super cute stool:



I am soooo tired...but wanted to make sure i got on and shared a couple pics! It was such a gorgeous day today too!!! PTL! ;) Also!!! I sold 12 (out of 14) of my popcorn balls that i made! How great is that??? I made $9! I was sooo thrilled!


J getting his face painted by my sister:



I hope anyone who reads this is having a wonderful weekend and I would love to hear your comments!!! :)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had a wonderful time! I just LOVE fall festivals - all the smells & sounds, and ofcourse food!!!

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun and I love the stool!

    ReplyDelete