Monday, September 24, 2007

Our day together and my GREAT find!

Chris and I had a wonderful day together yesterday. We went to sunday school and church...then after dropping the kids off with his parents...we went to Tall Oaks. A place that has a fall festival every weekend in Sept. and Oct. We didn't buy much or anything...but we had a really nice time just being together! :)

The other day....I was looking for a piece for my bathroom...and found this beautiful cart! It doesn't work in my bathroom but i got it for a really good price and it looks great in my living room! I still haven't found a good piece for in my bathroom yet. I have something in there for now that works...but definitely isn't my ideal plan for in there...yet! LOL oh...and let me add..i know..in that pic...the carpet in my living room is hideous. However...we built on an addition to our house and that is where our newer, bigger and better living room will be....but we haven't finished that room yet. And i don't feel like putting money into redoing this room yet since i am not sure what it will be when we move into the new living room...playroom? den? office? Not sure! :0)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I noticed you left a comment on my blog and thought I'd say hello. I visited your blogspot and love it! I also wanted to say that my 3 year anniversary is tomorrow (9/25). I will blog about that at some point but thought that it was cool that we shared a very-close anniversary date! Thanks for leaving a comment and thinking my little one is adorable. I think so too, but that's cause i'm his mom! Your 3 look adorable too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I noticed you left a comment on my blog and thought I'd say hello. I visited your blogspot and love it! I also wanted to say that my 3 year anniversary is tomorrow (9/25). I will blog about that at some point but thought that it was cool that we shared a very-close anniversary date! Thanks for leaving a comment and thinking my little one is adorable. I think so too, but that's cause i'm his mom! Your 3 look adorable too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cart. You have some really neat, cozy country decor! I think I could live in your house and love it!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy