Friday, September 21, 2007

From the Word Friday!

"His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him who called us by his own glory and goodness." ~ 2 Peter 1:3



So, i have most of my housework basically done for the week...sure, I have a few loads of laundry calling my name and some very general cleaning/picking up. But for the most part...my house looks good...so I think today...I will take the boys on a much deserved fun day. We'll pack up some lunches and go to the park and they can just play and play and play. I think my mom might meet us there...but i will probably take a book along as well depending on how long we stay! It is suppose to be a beautiful day today and the boys would enjoy it....as would I.

I thank God that I can sit in the beautiful fall air and breathe it in. I will probably pray while i am there too....what else can you do but thank and praise our wonderful creator for the blessings He has given us. We don't have a ton of money....but our house is full of a TON of blessings, love and comfort and I am reminded of that everytime the sun hits me on a beautiful day or I smell something comforting. Out of everything....comes a greater good. And when we are feeling low or sad or going through a really difficult time...we need to remember that. No matter what ~ You are a child of God....He made you. He loves you.

I wish you all a wonderful Friday!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katy!

    I was so so so excited to see a comment from a "stranger" on my blog =) Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment. Your blog is too cute and your kids are ADORABLE. (and now I'm hungry for caramel apples-hahahaha) Hope you guys enjoy your day! I can't wait for the cooler fall weather to hit Texas! I'll be spending Thanksgiving in PA, though-yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy,

    thanks for stopping by my blog, it is always fun to see a comment. Your blog looks cute, cant wait to have a better look through. Stop by again for a chat.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy