Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Making Cleaning Easier with my Favorite Products!

Before I start...I want to quickly say that this post is not sponsored or affiliated with anyone officially...I am earning no products or money for this! I am truly just sharing with you some of my favorite products because I find them wonderful and really useful!:o) 

OK...so, I'm not sure if you have heard of Norwex products before or not. Let me tell you...they are the real deal and just fantastic! I don't really host "parties" at my house...I have done a few over the years but I'm not really into them. I never want people to come and feel pressured to buy things. That being said, I *have* gone to a couple Norwex parties in the not too far past. They are microfiber cloths that only need water! No sprays, no chemicals! 

Now at first I thought, Oh great ~ over-priced cleaning products. But oh my...these are *so* much better than I had anticipated! :) For something to be considered "microfiber" it has to be at least 1/6th of a strand of hair. Norwex microfiber cloths are 1/200th of a strand of hair!! They pick up everything....bacteria, germs, etc. The consultants at the parties even did a demonstration with chicken juices (and using protein swab indicator tests). Not only did the Envirocloth  pick up the juice and leave the surface clean but when it was rubbed on another surface...it didn't transfer any bacteria!! To clean it all you have to do is rinse it under warm water, squeeze it out and hang it to dry. It has silver in it which gets rid of any of the bacteria that was left in the cloth! You only need to launder it every blue moon (aka: once in while) because it is self-cleaning!

Now, some of the products seem quite pricey. The prices kinda scared me off at first....however, you have to take a few things into consideration. First ~ you don't have to purchase sprays, cleaners etc. All you need is the cloth and water! Second ~ you are getting rid of nasty chemicals in your home! *And* here is how I got over $300 of products for free....I hosted a party! It was easy...we had a lot of fun laughing, talking and seeing these awesome products! If you have a consultant near you...I encourage you to look her up and see if you can host a party! They are *very* generous to their hostesses! I couldn't believe how much I got! :) 

If someone sees me in person and we start talking about Norwex products I get all excited and share with them all the stuff I said above! And I don't even sell the stuff! I just truly love it and want others to know how they can clean their homes safely and save money in the long run! :) 

Here are just some of things I received (I forgot to photograph some of the other items!): 

Pictured below is a netted dish cloth. I thought it was a super-strange dish cloth and wasn't going to get one...but I had free hostess money to spend so I got one! I am so glad I did! I *love* doing dishes now. I am not sure exactly *why* I love it so much now but this thing is amazing! It's like a cleaner and scrubbie in one and because it is netted it doesn't hold on to bacteria etc. You can hand wash it out a bit and let it dry and don't have to launder it between every single use! It gets my dishes super clean (without the extra work!). 


Below is the Envirocloth. It is a sort of multi-purpose cloth. You wet it, wring it out, and wash everything! Then you rinse it out under warm water and hang it to dry until you need it the next time! You can wash windows/mirrors with it as well and then use the window cloth (the pink one hanging behind it) to dry them to a beatiful streak-free shine! :) The ones I have pictured here are for bathroom cleaning. I use it do wash cupboards, the sink, walls, mirrors etc. (Although I could use it on the outside of the toilet...as it would be perfectly fine to do so...I can't wrap my mind around that and then still use it on other surfaces. So I would like to get another envirocloth specifically for the toilet)...


Next I have a bathroom scrub mitt. I like to use it on washing our claw foot bathtub...


These things are for the body. A scrub mitt and a back scrubber/washer. I haven't used them yet...as I still love using my nicely scented soaps and shower gels. With these Norwex mitts, you don't use soap and I haven't been ready to give them up yet...


The next two pictures are of cloths for the body...specifically for make up removal! It works perfectly and is self-cleaning! I love them!



Below I am showing my kitchen cloths. Oh how I love these things too! I am an avid counter washer! I like my counters to be clean. I use these self-cleaning cloths to pick up all the germs and bacteria on my counters and cupboards...then rinse them out and hang them to dry! Easy peasy!


I keep some of my other Norwex cloths hanging in my cleaning closet...


This is the duster mitt that works beautifully...


Below is a polishing cloth. I haven't used this yet...but am glad to have it for when I need it!


They even sell wonderfully safe laundry detergent! I already use eco-friendly stuff but I earned this stuff from my party and plan on putting it to good use as well. They say this stuff is the best to use when you launder any of your Norwex cloths from time to time....


They sell dryer balls (I already have some from a different brand that I use), toothbrushes, crystal deodorant (which I got and am trying!), mops, toilet brushes, dish soap and so much more!

Seriously...I don't sell Norwex and am not earning anything from telling you about it. I just love their products and get excited to share it with others! I love things that are safe for our families, the environment and save money! Don't you?

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I will try to answer in the comments in case others want to read about it too! :)

A clean home makes me happy! If you have tried any Norwex stuff and want to share about it, I would love to hear about it! Is there something else I should try!?

Happy cleaning friends!
Warmly,
Katy

Linked up at: Strangers and Pilgrims (link in right sidebar) and The Modest Mom Blog

3 comments:

  1. Hi, well these all look very interesting! I have never heard of the company but will be watching for someone selling them!
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of them. A friend in FL sells Norwex. I haven't been able to afford to buy their products yet, but maybe someday in the future I can! I'd like to. :) I hate dealing with all kinds of cleaning supplies. Besides our home, we now have vacation cabins to keep clean and tidy! The previous business owners used all kinds of store bought toxic cleaners that I'd love to get rid of, not sure what to do with them yet. I use natural cleaners except for window cleaner and disinfectant wipes for toilets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE my dusting mitt, too! I also use their kitchen clothes (not the netted one, the cloths), it makes me feel so confident when wiping down countertops that I'm 'getting' everything. I just got the dusting wand a few months ago and really love what quick work it makes of tasks that I'd put off forever (like ceiling fans and vents). Yay Norwex!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy