Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Frog Fun ~ A Recent Finish



Although I am more of a knitter...it's fun to crochet things too. Things whip up a lot quicker when you crochet them rather than knit! I made this hat for our friends' newest arrival. I am hoping it will fit the little guy this winter. The pattern said 3-6 months...but it seems a bit big...so we'll see. The pattern was just for the green hat and eyes. I made up the nostrils, smile and tongue on my own.


I am working on crocheting a mouse hat now. I may put it in my shop at some point...or gift it to someone. We'll see! :) I always have intentions of selling items I make...and then usually end up deciding to gift it instead!

What have projects have you been working on lately? I am linking up with Keep Calm Craft On from Frontier Dreams! :) Have a great Tuesday friends!

Kindly,
Katy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katy, I think Mr. Frog is so cute and I'm sure that it will be appreciated. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat! I am working on a baby sweater and I am Stuck. I wish you were closer so I could ask for your help. I guess I will have to go to a shop and beg for help. I worked bottom to top and when I got up past the arm holes and everything is on holders, I just went blank. I wanted it for a baby shower too so I am bummed. Love your new fence. We have an ugly one between us and our neighbors too and we know it belongs to them so no remedy in sight. Make it a great day. Carline

    ReplyDelete
  3. That frog hat is too cute! I cant wait to see the mouse one :)

    xTania

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy