Thursday, December 19, 2013

When Mommy Grew a 2nd Head


This is so exciting for me. A sweet friend, Amanda, from our Christian Homeschooling Co-op has just had her first children's book published! I was so thrilled when she gave me a copy to review!

When Mommy Grew a 2nd Head is a children's book that actually speaks to us mamas! It is told from the perspective of little Izzy who is a homeschooler with a disobedient little brother. What ensues is something all of us mamas (unfortunately) can relate to.


We've all grown that second head and most of us are terribly ashamed of it. Thankfully, there is forgiveness and grace through Christ for mothers and children. The ending warms the heart...but that's all I will tell you about it. You will have to get your own copy to read and find out what happens!

This book would make a great gift for friends, your local library or yourself! If you would like to purchase your own copy of When Mommy Grew a 2nd Head by Amanda Radaker Bliss, you can do so HERE

2 comments:

  1. FUN! I'll need to get myself a copy one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for her! A writer's dream....

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy