Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Little Knitting


As the colder weather has come and decided to stay...I have found myself picking up my knitting needles more to work on some projects! I knit a new hat for Eloise. It's a sort of long, slouchy hat.





Here is a picture her mama took of her wearing it...


Have you been working on any fun projects? 

Warmly,
Katy

It's all about Jesus Christ being first....
and second and third and fourth and fifth. 
 What I'm saying is, don't put Jesus first. 
 Jesus is everything. 
 He's not just first in the rank, 
He is everything. 
~Paul Washer

6 comments:

  1. I just put my wool bag in the washer to felt it last night, Katy. I shrunk considerably with one washing, but the felting process continues. I'll get it finished felting today. The next step is to take it to Joann's for the liner. :) I'm hoping to have it finished completely by next Saturday. My current "store bought" purse is plastic and it is peeling. LOL

    Have a great Lord's Day!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like it! Not working on anything right now. Will get busy later this week.
    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable ... both child and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable ... both child and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks perfect on your little niece!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy