Monday, December 2, 2013

One Million!

Okay...this may seem like a truly ridiculous post, but I can't help but share my excitement! My blog has hit *one million* page views (today)!! Woohoo! Of course, in the scheme of life, that is truly unimportant...but I just get joy out of the little things in life! 


It is truly wonderful if people have come to visit here and found a lovely, quiet place to visit. I pray they have seen the truth of Christ portrayed from my heart and life. The gospel is a truly beautiful thing and I am thrilled to know that so many have had access to it in one way or another through my blog. I like the old-fashioned things of life....but this internet thing is pretty great when it can spread Christ over miles and miles! :)

Thank you, friends, for stopping by and visiting me. I appreciate all of you...even if I am only familiar with you by username/name and not by picture. :) If you comment here (or even if you are a visitor who doesn't comment) I would LOVE to get to know you better. Would you please leave a note of hello in the comments (or even through email: thecountryblossom at hotmail.com)? A picture for those who don't have one on their blog or profile would be amazing too (you can send it through email...you don't have to leave a comment with your pic if you don't want to....or you don't have to leave a picture at all...but I would love to know what YOU look like!). 

Thanks again for helping me to spread Christ, family, home and more across the miles! :)

Warmly,
Katy
It's all about Jesus Christ being first....
and second and third and fourth and fifth. 
 What I'm saying is, don't put Jesus first. 
 Jesus is everything. 
 He's not just first in the rank, 
He is everything. 
~Paul Washer

15 comments:

  1. Dear Katy,

    Your love for home, family and especially our Lord shines brightly through your blog! Congrats... and keep on spreading the love, my friend!

    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congratulations Katy girl!

    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congratulations! Many seeds have been spread through your life and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love reading your blog. You are such an encouragement to me! I really struggle with laziness but when I read about your day it really gets me wanting to get up and go :) I also will go to your blog and leave it up all day so me and my family can listen to your beautiful playlist of music. I too am a lover of old things. I sometimes feel like I was born in the wrong time if that makes sense. I can't attach a picture but I am a mom to two wonderful daughters ages 5 and 9 and have been married to my husband for 10 1/2 years. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog, Katy. Your simplified way if life is an inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading your blog for a while, and you encourage me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations ... I'm sure many rewards await you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog and your love for Christ. Always leave your blog with a blessed heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy your blog very much!
    I think your children and your sisters are beautiful, their expressions vary so much & I have enjoyed their growing up in front of me. Most of all I enjoy the photos of your home and the simple way you present your faith. It is very enjoyable to take time to visit you here. blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Katy, Woohoo!! A million hits; see I count for something :)
    Your Thanksgiving looked very sweet! I feel like I am still in recovery from all the busyness and the Holiday. We also had a wonderful week!
    Thanks for your lovely and precious Blog!
    Blessings Always, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Katy,
    I'm not suprised that you've had so many visitors! I love it here. (: Your blog exudes so much peace and love even when you have shared your trials or been discouraged. It has been truly a blessing to happen upon your corner of the world and be encouraged to seek Christ more dilligently. I'm excited for ya though girl - - One Million - - that's incredible!

    I had to chuckle when reading this post. You don't know how many times I've considered writing to you to share a bit more about myself and my family (including pictures) since I don't have a blog and am not really all that computer savy; talk about "old fashioned"... (: Anyway, if you don't think it will be too forward, it may be fun to be able to put a face with a name since I've been following your blog for a while now and have purchased your dish cloths (have your address from that order). What do ya think?

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't commented before, but I do so enjoy your blog.
    May God bless you and your family abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello,i'm karin and i'm from argentina, i love your blog, you inspire me, my daugter is 13 years old like your daughter, i would love them to be friends, here she don't find christian friends. and my son is 9 years old, my husband is a doctor, but our dreams is go to live to farm. well see you in your next post, blessings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello:) I read all the time and comment often. Still love your blog after all these years!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy