Friday, November 2, 2007

From the Word Friday!

Be kind and compassionate to one another; forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. ~ Ephesians 4:32

What a great verse! Don't you think? Think with me, if you will, of ALL the things Christ has forgiven you for...(and me as well)...i bet the list is infinite....He has forgiven you for some of the most horrible seeming sins I am sure...as he has mine. He loves us soo much that he washes us white as snow when we ask for forgiveness....no matter what we have done.
Now...i want you to think of that one person you just can't forgive. You know who i mean...that one person that hurt you and you just can't forgive it. It hurt too much. It's not fair, you can't let it go...what they did to you was the worst. Right? Well....now is the time to let it go. Today is the day. Don't lose your own joy holding on to a grudge against someone else. Forgive like Christ forgave you. It isn't a request....it is expected of us. And when you do forgive....you will recieve a blessing!
If you have anything you need prayer for...even an unspoken request...please let me know. I would love to pray for you! Prayer changes things! I pray for strength for everyone who reads this who needs to forgive someone. I pray for renewed joy and happiness and love to fill your hearts!

OH...and here are the pics of my kids i promised ya! Finally got my batteries charged!!! woohoo!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



6 comments:

  1. CUTE Costumes!!! We're not big on Halloween either, we dress them up and then go to a church's fall festial, they love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Katy,
    your kids are adorable...they are just too darn cute! Love the Tinker Bell, and both our sons were Spider man..how cute they look. Thank you for the scripture for the day...so very true, we have a merciful and loving Lord.."oh can say, FORGIVING TOO!"
    xo Jeannene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids look so cute.

    Hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just ran across your blog and love it. I'm a country girl at heart too. Thank you for the forgiveness reminder. It's always good to remember that you can't give yor offering at the alter until you forgive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids look adorable!!!
    Love the new blog look. It's so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! It hits home for me, as this is something I have been trying to be better at for a couple years. Your kids look so stinkin' cute! I cannot wait for Amelia to get old enough to enjoy dressing up like I did! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy