Friday, November 9, 2007

My Mom's Bday Party!

Well, all went well (except my kids were hyper and driving me bananas!!!). My mom said she had a fantastic time....and that is what really counts since it was for her! :) I decorated the table and made dinner with some help from my sister (I even made gravy that tasted good!!! WOOHOO!) It was totally great. My mom loved dinner and all the gifts she got! We all laughed through the evening! :) I am sooo pooped now though..and am soo glad it is Friday night! I totally plan on sleeping in tomorrow...although my body never lets me...it always has me up bright and early! LOL
Here are some photos to share with you! Enjoy! Have a blessed Friday night all! xoxoxo




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You won! Come read!

    (Looks like a fun dinner!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looked beautiful Katy! Hope you had a wonderful time & Happy Birthday to you Mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you...it really looks like all of you had a wonderful time. Everything...I mean everything looked so lovely, your mom is very lucky to have you..."or shall i say she raised you well;-))!!"
    "Did you see my Show & Tell Friday, won't you do this with me?" It is every Friday.
    xo Jeannene

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy